Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Website Launch!

So I've just launched a new website as an official portal to my films, plays, and other writings.  It's at

www.seangillfilms.com

and you should check it out!  I'll still be updating Junta Juleil's Culture Shock with reviews at about the same frequency that I have been, so you need not worry about getting your Golan-Globus/Van Damme/John Carpenter fix.  The skeleton of the site is complete enough to go live, but it is indeed a work in progress– any questions or suggestions can go to my Junta Juleil address here, or to the contact form on the new site.  Thanks, everyone!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Looks good, Sean!

SFF said...

Best wishes to you on the launch and future endeavors Sean! sff

Sean Gill said...

Jason and SFF–

Thank you for the kind wishes!