Friday, December 18, 2009

Ironside Week 1 Comes to a Close

If you're not an Ironside fan, I could say 'Thanks for bearing with all the Ironside this week,' but I won't, because that's not what Ironside would do. (I'll leave it up to your imagination what Ironside would do). In all seriousness, though, a fair warning that there's another one coming up- featuring films that he's had creative input on, films that are worse than the ones I've reviewed this week, and perhaps even a behind the scenes of TOTAL RECALL Ironside fanfic entitled, SEE YOU AT THE CAST PARTY, IRONSIDE. This will all probably coincide with Mr. Ironside's birthday on February 12th. Regardless–


Happy Holidays from Frederick Reginald (Michael) Ironside!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on this awesome tribute to the power of Ironside! Can't wait for Feb. and more of the same. Your coverage brought back some fond memories. Man, I had forgotten about those commercials he had done...

Sean Gill said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I fully hope to outdo myself in terms of Ironside coverage come February! Those commercials are indeed terrific- I particularly adore the Maximum Ice. I remember seeing another one with Ironside talking about hockey and recounting the story of his father breaking the family's television. Ironside was joking a bit, but it had kind of an uneasy weight to it with perhaps an underscoring of child abuse. I've been searching for it on YouTube in vain, but who knows, maybe it'll turn up.